AGL Job Openings
Artificial Grass & Landscaping, a leading provider of artificial grass installation services in California, is seeking a skilled Artificial Grass & Landscaping Professional to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for landscaping and a keen eye for detail, with a focus on artificial grass installation.
- Planning and installing artificial grass landscapes for residential and commercial properties
- Installing artificial grass and putting greens.
- Measuring and cutting artificial grass to fit the specific area
- Installing artificial grass on various surfaces such as soil, and decking
- Ensuring a seamless and natural-looking installation
- Maintaining equipment and tools in good working order
- 2+ years of experience in artificial grass and landscaping, with a focus on artificial grass installation
- Knowledge of various artificial grass products and their applications
- Strong attention to detail and quality workmanship
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in various weather conditions
- Physical ability to lift heavy materials and equipment
- A reliable vehicle and a valid driver’s license
- Compensation averages $1.50 per ft if area is level, crew will compact DG and lay turf ( 2 man crew).
- Should average $375.00 a day on a 1,000 sq. ft. installation of 2 days of work. Digging area out and DG will be already be done for you, turf will need to be professionally cut/installed.
If you are a talented and dedicated Artificial Grass & Landscaping Professional with a specialization in artificial grass installation, we encourage you to apply today. This is a 1099 independent contractor position and compensation will be based on the size and complexity of each project. Use the button to the right to email us your resume and history and or you can text us after you send us your resume.